The ADP Professional Certification Program sets the standard for excellence in the use and application of ADP solutions. Certification from the industry leader proves that participants have the professional knowledge, practical experience, and expertise needed to proficiently use ADP solutions.
Become an ADP Certified Partner in Accountant Connect!
This certification is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills, and expertise needed to become proficient in the use and application of Accountant Connect. The self-study curriculum includes a series of videos that review the key tasks and features of Accountant Connect and prepare you for the certification exam. Topics include adding and working with clients, automating reports and tax forms, advising clients with the analysis tools, and leveraging the products and services offered through Accountant Connect, including the Wolters Kluwer’s CCH Resource Library, to help you serve your clients.
Important Note: Currently, this offering is only open to firms that have at least 1 active RUN account set up. Examinee must be an active user of Accountant Connect to register for this certification program.
Upon successful completion of the program, you’ll unlock many valuable benefits that can help both your firm and your clients, including:
- Recognition as an ADP Certified Partner in Accountant Connect
- An expanded skillset to perform advanced tasks using Accountant Connect
- Help to enhance your firm’s efficiency and earnings potential
- Expanded career opportunities
- Earn 3 CPE credits while earning your certification
- Exclusive promotions and discounts made available throughout the year to ADP Certified Partners
Exam Description and Topics
The ADP Certified Partner in Accountant Connect exam is made up of approximately 40 multiple-choice questions and is based on concepts and experiences that should be familiar to a partner with at least six months’ experience using Accountant Connect.
The approximate percentage of questions in each area is shown in the following list:
I. Setting Up Accountant Connect (14%)
II. Adding and Working with Clients (20%)
III. Automating Reports and Tax Forms (16%)
IV. Using Analysis Tools and Client Insights (16%)
V. Getting Beyond Just a Payroll Business (9%)
VI. Using Marketing and Tax Resources (11%)
VII. Using the Wolter Kluwer’s CCH Resource Library and Tax Resources (14%)
In order to earn your ADP Partner in Accountant Connect certification, you must:
- Purchase the certification program training by clicking Add to Cart at the top of the page and following the instructions.
- Review the knowledge areas and training resources provided in your learning path to prepare for the online certification exam.
- Pass the certification exam.
Upon passing the exam, you’ll obtain an official certificate, as well as a digital badge, to help strengthen your firm’s marketing and showcase your expertise. Add it to your firm’s website and share it on social media with current and prospective clients to further solidify your role as their most trusted advisor.
Still have questions? Contact Us