ADP Product Specialist Certification Program
ADP Product Specialist Certification Program
The ADP Product Specialist Program establishes the gold standard for professional knowledge and practical experience in using ADP solutions. As a Human Capital Management (HCM) professional, you’ve got specialized skills and knowledge that you’ve worked hard to gain - add to your credentials with a certification and digital badge to prove it!
General Registration Information
You can register through your HCM platform using your link to ‘MyLearning at ADP’ (Graduation Cap).
Step 1: Log into your ADP product using Single Sign-On (SSO)
Step 2: Go to MyLearning at ADP
Step 3: Go to ‘The ADP Product Specialist Certification Program’
The minimum requirements to participate are
1. Six months experience utilizing the product, plus one year-end cycle utilizing the product.
2. Current administrative credentials to access the product on your company’s own platform.
The product specialist program is currently only open to clients of ADP who utilize Workforce Now, iHCM or who are a RUN Wholesale Partner.
The current product specialist program is not geared towards clients who utilize our Comprehensive Services product or Enhanced Time product. This program is not open to the general public who are not clients of ADP and is not a program for job seeking individuals to gain employment with ADP if you do not meet the eligibility requirements.
How to purchase and register for the Workforce Now Certifications:
Use the links to the Product specialist Certifications on the Home page.
Product Specialist Certification Policies
Refund and Cancellation Policy
ADP provides a flexible refund and cancellation policy. Refunds and cancellations must be requested within 7 business days to receive 100% reimbursement, and are subject to specific conditions, as outlined in the table below.
|Days from purchase ||Refund %||Course access/Completion Status ||Practice Exam||Final Certification Exam|
|7 business days||100% ||Not attended an instructor-led training ||Not accessed or completed||Not accessed or completed|
|8 or more business days ||0% ||N/A ||N/A ||N/A |
To be eligible for a refund, you must not have:
- Accessed or completed any exams.
- Attended instructor-led training.
- Earned a certificate of completion.
Additional information regarding refunds and cancellations
- Refunds will not be granted for failure to complete study materials or failure to attend instructor-led training(s) when purchased.
- Access to ILT and practice Exams will be terminated upon refund approval.
- Course extensions are non-refundable.
How to request a refund
To request a refund, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of purchasing the ADP Certification Program. Once your refund request is received, we will send you an email acknowledging receipt of this request. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund after 14 days, first check your bank or credit card account again.
Then contact your bank/credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted (up to 30 days). There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
ADPs refund policy is subject to change.
Exam and Extension Policy
ADPs Certification exam should be taken within seven days after successfully passing the practice test for the best results. A mandatory 7-day timer will start once the practice exam has been completed with a passing score. A passing score for the practice exam is set at 85%.
ADP offers one free exam retake with an extra 2 weeks to review content prior to using the exam retake.
A formal exam extension can be purchased if additional time beyond the original course access period is required. Students can choose to purchase a 30-day extension. The extension is located in the same area as the original certification purchase collection. The extension must be purchased a minimum of 3 days prior to the program expiration date (if the exam has not been attempted) or within 3 days before the exam retake.
A formal exam extension can be purchased if additional time beyond the original course access period is required. Students can choose to purchase a 30-day extension. The extension is located in the same area as the original certification purchase collection. The extension must be purchased within 3 days before the program expiration date (if the exam has not been attempted) or within 3 days before the exam retake expiration date.
- The formal 30-day extension is available for purchase at a cost of $50 per extension.
- Only one extension can be applied at a time.
- The extension includes access to the prep courses.
- When an extension is applied, the extension period will always commence from the most recent expiration date of the relevant program.
- WFN HR Cert Program original expiration date was Mar 30, 2023
- Extension request must be submitted by midnight EST on Mar 27, 2023
- The extension will have a start date of Mar 31, 2023
- The extension will expire 30 days later, on April 29, 2023
- Students are notified in writing once an extension has been applied.
- For formal Extension requests, the extension fee must be paid before the extension is applied.
- Only 2 formal 30-day extensions are allowed. After 2 extensions it will be necessary to retake the program at full cost.
Important information about your extension:
Please review the online extension terms and conditions before ordering.
- Please allow up to 2 business days to process your extension.
- Pre-purchased extensions are non-refundable.
Please refer to the ADP accessibility policy here: https://www.adp.com/web-accessibility-statement.aspx
We are dedicated to meeting your accessibility needs. Our content has been created to be compatible with accessibility technology tools. If you have any questions relating to the accessibility of our courses, please review our FAQ. If you need further explanation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a Reasonable Accommodation?
A reasonable accommodation is defined as modifications of programs, policies, practices, and procedures that enable learners with disabilities to have an equal opportunity to benefit from and have access to the ADP Certification programs. Reasonable accommodations do not include providing accessibility tools such as screen readers or training on how to use accessibility tools. Please contact your employer for any accessibility tools and associated training per your company’s policies.