How to Become ADP Certified
1. Fulfill eligibility criteria
The ADP Professional Certification Program is a voluntary program that is available to anyone seeking certification in an ADP solution. However, it is required that candidates must have:
- Six months of experience using the product in which they intend to become certified.
- Practitioner access to the product in which they intend to become certified.
Before the exam you will be required to attest that you have met the minimum experience required.
To register, select the exam you’d like to take and provide your email, address, and contact information. Payments are made exclusively through our online system.
Once payment is received you will receive two emails. The first email confirms that payment is received and the second email gives you access to the learning path.
Important Note: It may take 24-48 hours to set up your access to the learning path which contains study resources and access to the exam.
3. Prepare for the certification exam
We provide a learning path to help you prepare for the certification exam which includes:
- Self study resources and/or online training
- Instructor-led training. Sessions are limited so make sure to sign up for our virtual instructor-led preparation course ahead of time
- Practice test
4. Take the online exam
The exam is 100% online and can be taken any time or day within the testing period. We suggest finding a comfortable room with no distractions.
Your desktop must have these minimum system requirements:
- A broadband Internet connection
- One of the following web browsers: Microsoft® Internet Explorer® (Latest Version), Mozilla® Firefox® (Latest version), Google® Chrome® (Latest version), Safari on Mac 1.2+
Best practice: The exam is best viewed with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768.